General Purpose Freeze Dryers
The Vikumer FDL freeze dryers are designed to freeze dry bulk materials, for commercial and industrial factory mass production, capacity up to 500kgs. These lyophilizers can apply to biological, pharmaceutical and chemical industries.
Freeze Drying Bulk Materials
Vikumer FDL bulk production lyophilization machines are suitable for freeze drying bulk materials include nutritions, probiotics, extracts and ingredients. These freeze dryers are industrial large processing capacity, robust technical features that meet the guidelines of GMP and FDA. Modularly engineered available in custom-made.
By use of a FDL freeze dryer, your freeze drying task will be fully automatic. Raw products are placed on shelves in drying chamber, in-place freezing and later drying under vacuum environment. During the drying process, raw products always keep in minus temperature, no ruin their biological activities and other chemical properties.
The high advanced PLC and user-friendly HMI based control system enable operator manage freeze dry system easily, precise control of the entire freeze drying cycle. Provide a real time display of system running status, vital freeze drying parameters and data generate. In addition, customer can select PC control suit, to get more powerful functions.
A shelf vacuum freeze drying equipment is multi-purpose, versatile apply to pharmaceutical, biological, plant extracts, chemicals, probiotics and heat sensitive products. Constant high freeze dried quality between trays and batches.
FDL Freeze Dryer Models
Useable trays area from 5.25m2 to 48.6m2, condenser capacity up to 800kgs.
The FDL freeze dryers are entirely stainless steel fabricated, constructed on a steel frame which is easy transport and commissioning.
Main Features & benefits
All the machinery that involved with the operation of FDL freeze dryer is well mount on a steel frame. Plug and play deliver. Quick install by connect electric, compressor chilled water, compressed air source and condenser defrost water.
Using proven, standardized modular sub-systems, which enable flexible configure as per needs. All-in-one structure is easy to handle, install, transport and commissioning. Vikumer’s FDL lyophilizers come with solid quality components and robust technical features:
- Stainless steel made drying chamber, shelves, trays, condenser and internal accessories.
- Rectangular drying chamber, built according to GB150 pressure vessel directives.
- External ice condenser, hygiene and large vapor collect capacity.
- PUF insulated drying chamber and ice condenser.
- 2 stage semi-hermetic reciprocating compressor, water cooling for stable performance.
- High performance 2 stage oil pumps incorporating with roots pump for extreme pressure.
- Silicone oil based system, all plates capable of chilling and heating.
- PLC and user friendly touch screen control system, FDA 21CFR PART11 compliance.
- Freeze dryer CE marked.
- Pneumatic valves for air and water isolate.
Based on PLC and user-friendly HMI, and meet FDA 21CFR PART11. and has the functions of:
- Graphic display system working status.
- Freeze drying recipes management.
- Real-time freeze drying curve.
- Freeze drying data & curve review, print and download.
- Automatic and semi-automatic working select.
- Users and authorization management.
- Alarms and debug model.
Vikumer FDL freeze dryers have extensive applications, fit all industries include: pharmaceuticals, biologicals, chemicals, dairy and nutrient etc.
And fit all types of materials: solid, liquid, powder, paste and granular.
For example: Probiotics, yogurt, chemicals, plant extracts, serum, pharmaceutical solution or tablet, peptide.
|Model||Shelf Size||Shelf Area||Condenser Capacity|
- Shelves Temp. -55C ~ +70C.
- Shelves cooling >1C/min (+20C ~ –40C < 60min).
- Shelves heating >1C/min (–40C to +20C < 60min).
- Shelves temperature variance <+/-1C.
- Shelves roughness Ra<0.6um.
- Shelves flatness <+/-0.5mm/m.
- Condenser Temp. final –85C.
- Condenser cooling +20C to –40C < 30min.
- System final vacuum <1Pa.
- Chamber vacuumize to 100Pa < 30min.
- Chamber vacuum leakage ≤5×10-2mbarL/s.
- Vacuum adjustable.