LGJ-10 Benchtop Freeze Dryers
The LGJ-10 freeze dryers are economic solutions for samples storage in laboratory, where basic research is needed. The range freeze dryers are benchtop designed, simple structure and easy to operate.
There are 3 main components in LGJ freeze dryer: Main body, Drying chamber and vacuum pump. Each of them can be quick dismounted for maintenance or replacement as per investigation needs. Control of the freeze dryer is by a 7” touch screen. It real-time displays key parameters include condenser temp., product temp. and vacuum degree. You can also download the data to flash memory, by curve or table type.
|Main Body Size||615*450*370mm|
Drying Chamber Selection
|Main Body Size||850*680*410mm|
- Portable bench top design.
- Freeze dryer and drying chamber 2 part. Easy assembly and maintenance.
- Vertical cylindrical, smooth wall type ice condenser.
- Up to 4L vapor collect capacity.
- -55C, -80C condenser temperature.
- Stainless steel 304 or 316L condenser.
- Condenser can use for raw material freezing, freezing rack provide.
- Vacuum pump individual install besides freeze dryer.
- Vacuum pump connect freeze dryer by hose and quick loop.
- 7" Full color touch screen monitor:
- Real time display ice condenser & raw material temperature and vacuum degree.
- Freeze drying curve and history curve display and exportable to U disk.
- Manual vacuum break valve.
- Manual defrosting water discharge valve.