LGJ-20 Freeze Dryers
The LGJ-20 floor type freeze dryers capable of handle low eutectic point materials, condenser temperature as low as -120C.
6 selections of drying chamber can meet any of your freeze drying demand, -55C, -80C and-120C ice condenser, 3 to 6kgs vapor collect capacity.
Lab Basic Research Freeze Dryer
The LGJ-20 lab freeze dryers are floor type, designed especially to lyophilize ultra-low eutectic point materials. The vapor collect condenser temperature can reach -120C, thus, they are installed a lot in drugs and chemical research centers.
The stainless steel upright vapor collector and air cooled compressor system is integrated in the a floor model console system, with casters for easy move. Ice condenser available in 3 configurations: -55C model has 1 compressor, suitable for common materials, -80C and -120C model has 2 compressors, suitable for low eutectic point samples.
The drying chamber installation is by simply put it on freeze dryer console, available in 6 selections. From bulk tray type to stoppering tray and manifold type, capable of drying raw materials in trays, vials or flasks.
Vacuum pump connects to freeze dryer console by vacuum hose and clamps, vacuum break valve is installed in the same side of vacuum port.
Control of the freeze dryer is by a 7” touch screen. It real-time displays condenser temperature, product temperature and vacuum degree. You can also download the data to flash memory.
|Size w/o Chamber||580*500*720mm||770*550*720mm||770*550*720mm|
Technical Features Basic
- Floor model with casters, easy move and install.
- Side mounted vacuum port.
- Vacuum pump connects freeze dryer by hose and quick clamp.
- 2-stage oil sealed rotary vane vacuum pump.
- Freeze dryer and drying chamber 2 part. Easy assemble and maintain.
- Vertical cylindrical, smooth wall type ice condenser.
- Up to 6kgs vapor collect capacity.
- -55C, -80C or -120C condenser temperature.
- Stainless steel 304 condenser.
- Condenser can use for raw material freezing, freezing rack provide.
- 7″ Full color touch screen monitor:
- Real time display ice condenser & raw material temperature and vacuum degree.
- Freeze drying curve and history curve display and exportable to U disk.
- Manual vacuum break valve.
- Manual defrosted water discharge valve.
Drying Chamber Selection
Technical Features Advanced/Options
- Stainless steel 316L ice condenser.
- Auto condenser defrosting.
- Scroll type, oil free vacuum pump.
- Hybrid vacuum pump.
- Auto pressure control and vacuum regulator.
- Inert gas backfill valve.
- Eutectic point mesure suit.
- Large capacity drying chamber type A with 6 shelves.
- 2 types manifold valves, for drying chamber type C, type D and type T:
- Adapt to round bottom flasks.
- Adapt to wide mouth bottles.
- Additional product temperature sensors up to 4.
- Heated shelves.