LGJ-20 Floor Model Freeze Dryers
The LGJ-20 freeze dryers are floor type, designed especially to lyophilize ultra low eutectic point materials. The vapor collect condenser temperature can reach up to -120C, thus, they installed a lot in drugs and chemical research laboratories.
Freestanding install and there are 3 main components in LGJ-20 lyophilizer: Main body, Drying chamber and vacuum pump. Each of them can be quick dismounted for maintenance or replacement as per investigation needs. Control of the freeze dryer is by a 7” touch screen. It real-time displays key parameters include condenser temp., product temp. and vacuum degree. You can also download the data to flash memory, by curve or table type.
|Main Body Size||580*500*720mm|
Drying Chamber Selection
|Main Body Size||770*550*720mm|
|Condenser Temp.||-80C, -120C|
- Freestanding design.
- Freeze dryer and drying chamber 2 part. Easy assembly and maintenance.
- Vertical cylindrical, smooth wall type ice condenser.
- Up to 4L vapor collect capacity.
- -55C, -80C and -120C condenser temperature.
- Condenser can use for raw material freezing, freezing rack provide.
- Vacuum pump individual install besides freeze dryer.
- Vacuum pump connect freeze dryer by hose and quick loop.
- 7" Full color touch screen monitor:
- Real time display ice condenser & raw material temperature and vacuum degree.
- Freeze drying curve and history curve display and exportable to U disk.
- Manual vacuum break valve.
- Manual defrosting water discharge valve.