LGJ-20 Freeze Dryers
The LGJ-20 laboratory freeze dryers are floor type, designed specially to lyophilize ultra low eutectic point materials. The vapor collect condenser temperature can reach -120C, thus, they installed a lot in drugs and chemical research centers.
There are 3 main components in LGJ-20 freeze dryer: Main body, Drying chamber and vacuum pump. Each of them can be quick dismounted for maintain or replace as per investigation needs.
Control of the freeze dryer is by a 7” touch screen. It real-time displays condenser temperature, product temperature and vacuum degree. You can also download the data to flash memory.
|Size w/o Chamber||580*500*720mm||770*550*720mm||770*550*720mm|
- Floor model design.
- Freeze dryer and drying chamber 2 part. Easy assembly and maintenance.
- Vertical cylindrical, smooth wall type ice condenser.
- Up to 6kgs vapor collect capacity.
- -55C, -80C and -120C condenser temperature.
- Stainless steel condenser.
- Condenser can use for raw material freezing, freezing rack provide.
- Vacuum pump individual install besides freeze dryer.Vacuum pump connect freeze dryer by hose and quick loop.
- 7″ Full color touch screen monitor:
- Real time display ice condenser & raw material temperature and vacuum degree.
- Freeze drying curve and history curve display and exportable to U disk.
- Manual vacuum break valve.
- Manual defrosted water discharge valve.