Laboratory Freeze Dryer
The LGJ-10 -80C benchtop freeze dryer was developed to meet the most demanding requirements of laboratory research. A compact table-top unit incorporate outstanding technical performance.
Designed have considered the diverse need of lab experimental, the LGJ-10 freeze dryer is coupling with a replaceable drying chamber, that enable researchers drying products in trays or in glass bottles.
|Size w/o Chamber||520*685*525mm|
- Benchtop design.
- Side mounted vacuum port.
- Vacuum pump connects freeze dryer by hose and quick clamp.
- 2-stage oil sealed rotary vane vacuum pump.
- Freeze dryer and drying chamber 2 part. Easy assemble and maintain.
- Vertical cylindrical, smooth wall type ice condenser.
- 3kgs vapor collect capacity.
- -55C condenser temperature.
- Stainless steel 304 condenser.
- Condenser can use for raw material freezing, freezing rack provide.
- 7″ Full color touch screen monitor:
- Real time display ice condenser & raw material temperature and vacuum degree.
- Freeze drying curve and history curve display and exportable to U disk.
- Manual vacuum break valve.
- Manual defrosted water discharge valve.