BFD-10Compact Lab Pilot Freeze Dryer
Vikumer’s BFD-10C freeze dryers are laboratory units which designed for research and pilot production. It combines many of the features of larger commercial freeze drying equipment. Enable operator precise control lyophilization process.
The New BFD-10Compact is small footprint and high performance. As well as it meets principle of cGLP.
|Useable Shelves No.||3~6|
|Size Standard (W*D*H)||1000*850*1800mm|
|Size Clean Room Config.||950*1800*1900mm|
- Plug and play deliver.
- Box type body, powder coated steel exterior.
- With casters and height adjustable feet.
- Vacuum pump external install besides freeze dryer.
- Stainless steel fabricated and surface mirror polished drying chamber, condenser and accessories.
- Transparent drying chamber and condenser door.
- Lubricate free doors gasket, designed suit high vacuum environment.
- Sandwich type plates enable fluid circulates inside, for shelves cooling and heating.
- Shelves temperature range -55C to +70C, precise control, uniformity <+/-1C.
- Shelf ramp temperature reduce or raise available.
- Bulk type and stoppering type shelves optional.
- Horizontal cylindrical ice condenser, smooth wall type or exposed coil type.
- Ice condenser capable of removing 10kgs water in 24hrs, and max capacity 20kgs.
- Condenser final temperature -85C.
- Condenser electric defrosting.
- Vacuum adjust.
- Manual vacuum break valve.
- Cascade CFC free compressor system, air cooling method.
- PLC and user-friendly touch screen based control system. Allow user control the freeze dryer functions via a graphic HMI:
- Alive display main components working status.
- Freeze drying recipes management.
- Real-time freeze drying curve.
- Drying data downloadable to USB memory.
- Automatic and semi-automatic working.
- Alarms information.
- Users, authorization and password protection.
- Probes and gauge calibration.
- Meet international standards and concepts of cGMP, cGLP and FDA.
- Documents and validation package include.
- System performance and technical parameters as per request.