Lab freezers are high performance chromatography refrigerators, designed to offer a stable temperature-controlled environment for performing chromatography experiments in laboratory, or use for cold storage of heat sensitive materials.
Vikumer’s VLF series lab freezers are chromatography refrigerators, designed to offer a stable temperature-controlled environment for performing chromatography experiments in laboratory, or use for cold storage of heat sensitive materials.
The VLF chromatography series refrigerators are general purpose, can satisfy any rigorous temperature control demands, in laboratory research, clinical or pharmacy storage applications. A digital controller is configured to assure precise control of the cabinet temperature, accuracy <+/-0.5C. Provide upright models with 1 or 2 glass doors, interior space up to 1180L.
|Temperature Range||+1C to +10C||+1C to +10C|
- Interior space 800L/28cu.ft (1 door), 1180L/41cu.ft (2 door).
- Powder coated steel or stainless steel exterior, stainless steel interior.
- Chamber PUF insulation.
- Casters for easy move.
- Hinged glass door, door with heater.
- Door auto close while angle<45C.
- Microprocessor temperature controller, digital temperature display.
- Temperature range +1C to +10C, adjustable.
- Uniformity +/-4C.
- Temperature high and low margin set.
- Temperature out of control alarm.
- 2 shelves, space adjustable, load >30kgs/shelf.
- Force air circulates for even temperature.
- Internal LED lights and sterilizing lamp.
- Internal water proof electric plug.
- Internal access ports for leads to pass through.