BFD-200P Freeze Dryer
Trial Production Freeze Dryer
BFD-200P is an economical freeze dryer for small-scale production. Apply to pharmaceutical, biological, chemical, foods and fruit freeze drying field. The machine come with 2sq.m shelf area and 30L condenser.
The BFD-200P is a box type freeze dryer, all associated machinery involved operation of it has integrated in a floor type cabinet, with casters for easy move.
Control of the lyophilizer is by a PLC based controller, terminated with programmable touch screen. The screen displays a graphical schematic representing the entire freeze drying installation, displaying temperatures and pressures. There are 6 sub-pages operator can enter, for different functions, include: recipe management, real-time curve, manual working control, alarm info.
The system can automatically work: once raw product placed into drying chamber, automatic execute set recipe, one step finish, another automatic start, till drying finish. Or semi-automatic work, manual control of the shelves temperature.
- Box type with casters, compact size, easy move.
- Plug and play delivery. No support facility needs.
- Advanced PLC and user-friendly HMI touch screen controller.
- FD-Pilot controller software, freeze dryer same functions with industrial large systems.
- Fully automatic working or semi-automatic working selectable.
- Rectangular drying chamber, high space use rate, evenly shelves temperature, stunning dried quality.
- Split condenser, minimum the influence of drying chamber temperature.
- All plates and trays are evenly temperature, constant drying quality between trays and batches.
- Entirely stainless steel fabricated.
|Useable Trays Area||2m2|
|Number of Shelves||5+1|
|Number of Trays||10pcs|
|Shelves Temp.||-55C to +70C|
|Compressor||Cascade, Air cooling|
|Controller||PLC based touch screen system|
- Self-contained body.
- Vacuum pump external installs besides lyophilizer, for easy maintenance.
- Wheels and brake for move and settle.
Drying Chamber & Door
- Acrylic see-through drying chamber door.
- Door lock by screw latches.
- Medical grade silicone rubber door seal, lubricate free.
- Stainless steel drying chamber, GB150 pressure vessel rated.
- Drying house inner wall well-polished Ra<0.5um.
- Fully insulated drying chamber, better temperature uniformity and energy efficiency.
Shelves & Trays
- Sandwich structure plates, inner allow heat transfer fluid circulates.
- Plates can be heated or chilled.
- Plates precise temperature control variance <+/-1C.
- Plates flatness <0.5mm/m.
- Trays fabricated from 2mm thick stainless steel, durable and long lasting.
- Split condenser, connect drying chamber by a spool piece.
- Exposed condensing coils for better vapor collect.
- Both condenser and coils are Stainless steel made.
- Electric defrosting.
- Sloped condenser bottom for easy water draining.
Heating & thermal fluid circulation
- 5cst silicone oil fill and circulate in shelves.
- The fluid can be heated or chilled.
- Fluid force circulates by a centrifugal pump.
- Chilling by compressor, through intermediate heat exchanger.
- Heating direct by electric heating rods.
- Vacuum pump install besides freeze dryer.
- Install by hose and quick loop.
- System final pressure <1Pa.
- Vacuum degree adjust function.
- CFC free refrigerant.
- Cascade system, hermetic compressors, air cooling method.
- Oversized compressor for stable performance.
- Electric cabinet designed follow CE directives.
- Both electric elements and software deliver.
- FD-PILLOT control system, same features with industry larger freeze dryers.
- Advanced PLC and user-friendly Touch screen HMI.
- Graphic display system working status.
- Automatic drying data collection.
- Automatic and semi-automatic working.
Material: Aluminum alloy, AISI304 or AISI316L shelves and trays.
Vacuum pump: China brand or customized, oil pump or dry pump.
Condenser: Internal condenser, condensing coils direct expose beneath shelves. Or split condenser.
System performance: Shelves -55C coupled with -85C condenser, or shelves -35C coupled with -55C condenser.